Casa Santosha, Spain
Jayne Harman and Emma Brown will be collaborating to bring you daily Yoga and meditation practices in this beautiful location, this autumn. A healthy body and a peaceful mind are key to inner contentment and time at Casa Santosha will provide you the room to refresh your mind, body and spirit.
An hour from Malaga, Casa Santosha (simply translated as the ‘House of Contentment’) sits deep in the olive groves of the Andalusian hills. It is the perfect sanctuary in which to unwind, rejuvenate and discover a deeper connection with your body and mind through the ancient science and practice of yoga and meditation.
Your days will start with an energising morning Yoga class on the outdoor patio with the stunning Andalusian countryside as the backdrop.
There will be ample time during the day for relaxation or optional daytime activities. Evenings will include gentle yoga and/or meditation before you fall into bed for a deep, blissful sleep. All food is lovingly prepared on site, providing you with the fresh, delicious vegetarian/vegan meals.
A limited number of eight people ensures individual attention during classes and a relaxed and intimate atmosphere. Whether you're a complete novice curious to experience yoga for the first time or an experienced yogi seeking time and space to deepen your practice, the size of the retreat will allow Jayne to teach all abilities.
So why not join Jayne and Emma in this special place to help you on your own personal path to Santosha (contentment)!
See you soon for four days of nourishing, nurturing and not forgetting…. Yoga!
Early Bird Deal
Room availability - twins with shared bathroom or double room with shared bathroom.
£495 for a shared room
£575 for a single
A £200 deposit is required on booking with the balance due six weeks before departure.
To reserve a space or receive further information, call us on 0208 467 6844 or email email@example.com.
Book by 30th June and receive a 10% early bird discount.
- All meals are vegetarian and vegan, freshly cooked with love and using local wholesome ingredients. Both the brunch and dinner are full meals with two or three courses each, with salads, breads and dressings, and desserts in the evenings.
- Snacks available throughout the day so you will never go hungry
- Yoga mats
- All morning & evening yoga classes
- Guided meditation
- Local walks
- Access to the yoga teachers during the day for questions and yoga tips
- All dietary requirements can be catered for
- Transfers to/ from Malaga airport - these are available to book for an additional £35
- Optional activities/day trips
The First Day
If you have opted for the transfer, you'll be met at the airport and driven to Casa Santosha to start your weekend of yoga and bliss.
On arrival, you'll have time to unpack, settle into your new home for the next few days and begin to unwind. Your first restorative practice of the week will be on that evening, followed by dinner and a chance to get to know your new housemates.
And so your retreat and Santosha experience begins!!
You will be staying in a charming and beautifully presented Spanish house. The accommodation comprises of:
- 2 twin bedrooms in the main house
- 1 double/3 singles bedroom in the main house
- Two shared shower rooms in the main house
- 1 twin annexe room with own toilet and washbasin
- An indoor yoga shala for classes and workshops
- Outdoor roof terrace for classes and relaxing on sun loungers
- Sitting room for reading, quiet time or relaxing
- Indoor and outdoor dining
Optional daytime activities available:
There are plenty of optional activities to enjoy during your free afternoons, including:
- Visit to Comares - the local village is only 3km away, offering a selection of shops, bars and restaurants, not to mention some pretty impressive views!
- Walking - Enjoy the stunning mountains, scented with the fragrance of wild herbs and experience the exhilarating walk up to Comares.
- Swimming – the closest beach is a 30-minute drive away in the lovely town of Torre del Mar
- Chilling at Casa Santosha – Enjoy your downtime in the house with an extensive library of books, videos and CDs available for your use.
- Massages - These always add to the relaxing retreat experience and we have various practitioners that can come to offer treatments (arranged upon request).
- Ayurvedic Consultations - If you would like advice on any specific health conditions or just want to generally improve your overall well-being and energy levels, Emma will be available for one-to-one consultations. She'll guide you through a personalized diet plan, lifestyle advice and the possible use of some herbs.
What to expect
Casa Santosha offers the perfect opportunity to take time out for yourself and relax in beautiful surroundings. Our retreat is all about reviving, rejuvenating, pampering. The days are yours to plan – join any of the activities you choose, relax and unwind when you choose.
Can all yoga levels join?
Definitely – our yoga classes and poses will be modified for beginners and the more advanced yogis will still be challenged with each practice. The morning flow classes are designed to challenge whilst aligning breath with movement in a playful, flowing sequence. The evening yoga/meditation classes are very restorative and soothing. The classes combine to offer a perfectly balanced practice.