Terms & Conditions
Class Pass Purchase
- All Class Passes and Memberships can be purchased online via our website, App or directly at the studio.
- All Class Passes and Memberships are valid for the duration of the pass purchased and cannot be redeemed against any courses or workshops or products (as detailed on our website). All passes and/ or memberships, are valid for use by the named pass holder ONLY.
- The purchased class pass or Membership is valid for all our regular classes. It excludes courses/workshops and kids/teens classes.
- It is not possible to extend Class Passes or Memberships to allow for sickness, holidays or absences. Once purchased they are not eligible for refund or transfer and any unused credits will be lost.
- Students are requested to book classes in advance in order to secure a place. Pre-booking ALL classes online or via the App is recommended to avoid disappointment. Spaces cannot be guaranteed.
- Deva Yoga reserves the right to make changes to our schedule. Wherever possible changes such as teacher substitutions, cancelled classes, time changes, holiday closures, will be reflected on our online schedule.
- Each Monthly Membership has 1 complimentary guest pass per month and 10% discount on workshops.
- There is no minimum subscription period.
- A waiting list is available for full classes. If a space becomes available, you will be automatically added to that class and be notified by text or email.
Cancellations, No Shows and Late Arrivals
- All class cancellations should be made via our website, app or telephone direct to the studio. We do not take cancellation requests via email.
- We operate a strict 3-hour cancellation policy for all our classes. Failure to cancel within this period will result in losing a credit. If a class is cancelled by Deva Yoga within the 3 hour cancellation window, you will be automatically refunded this class which will have a 30 day redemption.
- Late arrivals will usually not be allowed entry in to the class.
- Cancellation notice of memberships should be given by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 30 days notice prior to your next payment date confirming the reason for cancellation.